Merrill Lynch

My father passed away 6 weeks ago, and I have gotten nothing but a run-a-round every since.Most of his money was in an IRA, and it takes an act of GOD himself for the family to recieve it.

I am trying to pay the rest of his bills, but his accounts are frozen. And to add to your grief, every time you call you get a new person. You cannot speak to just one person. And every person tells you something differnet.

Different paperwork, different details.So, I would seriously think twice about doing business with them!

Had an Experience with Merrill Lynch?

Comments

The exact same thing is what we have dealt with as well. But for 6 months. They are horrible!!!

Kansas City, Missouri, United States #799171

I'm giving up and going to have an attorney handle things.ML wants all of MY personal information (income, value of home, total investments, etc.) in order to RECEIVE my mother's estate...

I'm not taking a loan...I'm settling an estate.

Same thing happened to me. Nothing but foot-dragging, have spent many hours over weeks of time trying to settle a straightforward account transition.

World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more Treasure Garden Furniture Covers Fading Fast Treasure Garden "Two months ago, I purchased Treasure Garden furniture covers for my firepit, chairs and cantilever umbrella. Within a month I noticed that the firepit cover was already fading. I've attached..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more